02. Feelbaby gives a proposal, selects materials and provides design drafts.
We use modern 3D design software to help product designers better perceive their work, without having to spend huge sums of money to make a working prototype. By understanding the appearance of your product ideas in 3D space, wen can avoid costly mistakes in the design process, and then print them with our 3D printing technology.
03. The customer confirms the design draft.
04. Professional designers design samples.
Today, we use our own in-house 3D printers to provide 3D printed prototypes, which can be functionally implemented without high cost. If the size permits, before mass production, the production design will be 3D printed and shipped to the customer for size and shape approval.
05. After the customer confirming the sample, Feelbaby begins to making the mold or customizing.
06. Send the initial samples to the customer for confirmation.
07. After the customer confirming, Feelbaby arranges mass production.
08. New models are only sold to customer and not sold to other buyers.